Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Just Lines on a Page, Dude...


Out Wednesday May 20 at finer comics peddling establishments -- NYX: No Way Home the premier hardcover. Offered in both handsome LCS-friendly edition and plucky mass-market edition (pictured below).



Strange, how flipping through this handsome volume, I don't feel at all what I felt flipping through the individual issues as they came out. That is, I don't feel like I'm being bayonetted in the side with each flip. Instead, enough time has passed that it just looks like comics to me.

The title of this blog post is something our resident studio zen master has been known to utter, particularly when I get worked up over the minutia of knuckle-structure, or some other such thing. Flipping through this volume, it's obvious he's right.

No comments: